I’ve just received the latest Littleport Society magazine and they are currently confirming the following calendar dates – all of which take place at 7.30pm at the Village Hall.
- 4th December 2009 – Society Bookstall at the late night Christmas shopping
- 5th January 2010 – Tessa West – Life of a Huguenot family in the Fens in the 1600s.
- 2nd February 2010 – AGM and a chance to view the Littleport Master Plan – followed by a slide show by Bruce Frost.
- 2nd March 2010 – Gordon Easton – Growing up in the Fens – a humble tiller of the soil.
- 6th April 2010 – Bill Wittering – History of the royal mail
Please check with the Society before travelling long distances – they reserve the right to cancel/change the schedule of events at short notice.