DELVE INTO THE ARCHIVES
TOPICSAbbotsley Babbage Bailey Barber Bedfordshire Best Practice Bishop Books Botesdale Bowers Brightwell Burnell Cambridgeshire Census Clarke Cooper Coppingford Coveney Crime Cross Devon Dewey Dunham Elveden Ely Events Fairy Family Tree Farmers Fenland Flower Foreman Franks Freeman Geneabloggers Genealogy Genealogy Events Giddings Gilbert Goodsole Gothard Haddenham Hale Harrison Hawkins Head Heir Hunters Howard Howlett Huntingdonshire Jeffery Levitt Little Downham Littleport Little Thetford Martin Mildenhall Miller Moden Newell Newman News Norfolk Occupations Odd Ong Poll Publicans Railwaymen Researching Royalty Seasonal Shopkeepers Skeel Soham Somerset Steadman Stretham Suffolk Surname Saturday Swaffham Bulbeck Taylor Technology Television The Web Tingay Tingey Tombstone Tuesday Truelove Wartime WDYTYA Weaver Wentworth Wicken Wilburton Witcham Witchford Wordless Wednesday Wright Yarrow
- RT @SempaiScuba: 18 May 1152: Henry II of England married Eleanor of Aquitaine. #History 1 day ago
- RT @fossildotty: #ff genes @GenealogyBank @genesreunited @GenealogyGirl @LondonHistorian @FamilyTreeUK 2 days ago
- RT @annietock: RT @mattrubery: New BBC Radio 4 series: daily life for people with disabilities in 18th and19thc bbc.in/10XnTVF #twi… 2 days ago
- Head into the weekend with these great museums @FarmlandMuseum @TheNorrisMuseum @FitzMuseum_UK @burwellmuseum @I_W_M #followfriday #ff 2 days ago
- RT @FamilyStories: Go get 'em! RT @FamilyTreeUK: The Ghost of Jeremiah Newell - i'm coming after you! #genealogy #ely 2 days ago
Category Archives: Geneabloggers
Wordless Wednesday – 8th March 2012 – photo of Gladys Anderson and Grace Violent Moden as bridesmaids in 1925. Continue reading
Wordless Wednesday: Photography of some young men and their teacher in approximately the late 1940s – early 1950s. Continue reading
The Mound, originally uploaded by familytreeuk. This large mound in the city cemetery at Ely, Cambridgeshire is believed to be the mass grave for many people who died during an epidemic. It may have been something like cholera, which swept … Continue reading
Vine and Fredereck Newell (1951), originally uploaded by familytreeuk.
Shirehorses, originally uploaded by familytreeuk.